Google

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

About Us

I am the 40 year old Mother of four beautiful teenagers. I have two daughters, 14 and 16 from my first marriage, and my husband and best friend of 10 years, has two teens from his first marriage as well. We live on 13 acres in a small town in north Florida. My husband works as a law enforcement officer and a volunteer firefighter. I am no longer working at this time.

As of December 2006, mere days before Christmas, I saw my precious baby so high she couldn't walk straight or carry on an intelligent conversation. Since then our lives have been this whirlwind of doctors appointments, court appointments, therapists, battling with insurance companies, and banging our heads against one brick wall after another.

With my husbands endless support and my tireless quest to learn all I can to help save our daughter, we humbly bring to you, our painful, personal story, in the hopes that in sharing what we have learned, we can help another. We open our home and hearts to you. Please join us in this unforeseen journey, of recovery and hope.

0 comments:

About Us |Contact Us | Blog Design | 2008 Substance Abuse Recovery and Hope